DUNCEA, ȘTEFĂNESCU & ASSOCIATES is recruiting lawyer | Advisory – Insolvency.
– member of the Bar Association;
– 2-to-3-years’ experience in a multinational law firm / prestigious law firm;
– sound technical knowledge and practice (in the field of insolvency) is an advantage;
– excellent communication skills in Romanian; advanced knowledge of English is compulsory, while French and/or German are/is an advantage;
– analytical thinking, proactive attitude, involvement and consistency;
– good planning and computer skills (MS Office);
– technical skills and business oriented;
– willingness to learn / specialize in the field of Insolvency / Restructuring;
– open-minded and gregarious team player;
– willingness to build and pursue a sound career.
RESPONSIBILITIES & BENEFITS
The main initial tasks shall include:
– performance of legal research on particular subjects;
– drafting of notifications, claims and/or different judicial requests of minor / average difficulty;
– drafting of legal opinions, contracts of minor / average difficulty, reviewing minor/ average difficulty contracts under close supervision of the senior team members;
– attending meetings or hearings with public authorities, drafting and submitting documents with third parties / public authorities;
– drafting e-mail correspondence with clients based on formal instructions received from the senior team members, as well as administrative assistance to the team.
You will have to ensure the observance of professional quality standards.
Career opportunities (inclusive of your responsibilities and related benefits) are discussed in detail during the interview.
HOW TO APPLY
If this profile fits your background and if you are interested in becoming a member of our team, you are invited to send us your CV (inc. photo) and application letter (observing the deadline). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Application code (to be mentioned in e-mail “Subject” line): “Lawyer Advisory – Insolvency”
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 19 septembrie 2016