KPMG is looking for a experienced and ambitious Senior Public Procurement Consultant to join its Public Procurement Centre of Excellence in Bucharest.
– university degree (preferably in Law, Economics, Science or Technical). Relevant postgraduate awards/certifications would be desirable but not essential;
– at least 5 years of experience in dealing with public procurement matters;
– excellent knowledge of national and EU applicable legislation;
– excellent business writing skills;
– good inter-personal skills;
– good command of MS Office package;
– innovative and entrepreneurial;
– proficiency in English;
– proven, hands-on expertise in several of the below activities:
- drafting of tender documentation on behalf of/for contracting authorities;
- knowledge of SEAP administrative procedures for up-loading and managing tenders;
- participation as co-opted expert within evaluation committees, on behalf of the contracting authority;
- formulating complaints/appeals in relation to public procurement matters;
- provision of consultancy (including written advice) on public procurement matters;
- compliance reviews/audits of public procurement procedures undertaken by contracting authorities;
- provision of training sessions/presentations to contracting authorities and/or potential bidders.
HOW TO APPLY?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and your letter of motivation, in English, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The CV to be submitted for this opportunity should summarize the projects, as well as the industries the candidate has been exposed to as a public procurement specialist/expert.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for written tests and an interview.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 24 septembrie 2016