TAHAL GROUP is recruiting legal counselor.
– 4-6 years of experience;
– certified lawyer in Romanian. Bachelor of tier 1 Romanian University;
– proven experienced in infrastructure, construction, EPC and O&M contracts, and tender laws;
– knowledge in Corporate and Commercial law;
– fluent in English (write and speak).
– review and advice on tenders the company intends to participate;
– prepare, review and negotiate legal agreements with clients, contractors and subcontractors;
– provide legal counsel on multiple subjects (i.e., company laws, environmental laws, safety, commercial, labor laws, etc.);
– manage litigations with outside counsels;
– experienced and good knowledge of the public procurement regulations in force in Romania;
– experienced in claims for public tenders (EU funded);
– contract Management experience for large EU funded infrastructure projects (water, waste, wastewater);
– good knowledge of FIDIC contract previsions;
– good communications skills, both verbal and written;
– experience in working in International large Company.
Working into an international work environment.
Please send you application at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 15 decembrie 2016