FIRON BAR-NIR, international law firm, is looking for 1 junior with 1 to 2 years of experience to join the consultancy team.
– very good command of written and spoken English;
– committed young lawyers with excellent legal knowledge;
– experience in Real Estate and/or Corporate would be a plus.
– we are particularly keen to recruit lawyers who are also great communicators, good energy and team players willing to grow and constantly develop;
– generally we are continuously looking for people with the qualifications, intellect, character and motivation to become outstanding lawyers and part of Firon Bar-Nir international team.
– Firon Bar-Nir an international law firm that has a work culture which is significantly different from similar law companies of Romania in many respects;
– our firm has a culture rich in personality with a friendly group of individuals. Our attorneys are included openly in client-facing activities. Though our workforce is abundant in brilliance, it is free from ego and arrogance. We celebrate diversity. In fact, we seldom overlook an opportunity to celebrate anything wonderful that happens to our firm or the people within it. We do more than listen to our colleagues – we actively seek their input, perspective and ideas;
– we have an open door policy which means the partners are accessible at all times. We offer market related salaries at all levels and all attorneys participate in ongoing professional training and career development. We promote a healthy work/life balance and achieve this through providing flexibility, health benefits, sporting and social activities.
Applicants are welcome to file their applications (CV and letter of intent in English) at: Alina.Moldovan@firon-barnir.ro
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 15 ianuarie 2017