PETOŠEVIĆ is looking for an Intellectual Property Associate to join its Romanian office.
– analyzing and advising clients on IP protection and enforcement strategies;
– representing clients before Courts and Enforcement authorities;
– handling enforcement and contentious matters;
– performing and supervising investigations;
– preparing and filing writs for the courts or local administrations;
– handling Customs matters: preparing and filing applications for Customs watching, reporting seizures and handling any further actions related to seizures;
– analyzing and advising clients on best filing strategies;
– preparing IP rights applications; Handling prosecution files in the field of patents, trademarks and industrial designs;
– handling oppositions, cancellation, revocation actions, or any other contentious actions before local administrations;
– following registration procedure and ensuring registration of IP rights;
– verifying accuracy of work and reporting the same to clients;
– invoicing clients for work performed on their behalf;
– responding to questionnaires and producing legal opinions for various IP forums and organizations;
– attending and representing Company in various conferences, seminars and other forums.
– university degree from Law school;
– capacity to represent IP right holders before the Courts and Enforcement authorities;
– excellent and professional command of the English language (both written and verbal);
– minimum 5 years of experience as Associate or Junior Associate in the Intellectual Property field;
– detail oriented;
– high sense of responsibility;
– ability to work independently and manage various projects;
– good time management skills and ability to prioritize and utilize resources as available;
– strong computer skills, not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 30 martie 2017