FINE LAW | PĂTRĂŞCANU & ASSOCIATES is looking for an Associate Lawyer (Mid-Senior Level) to join the Commercial and Labour and Employment team.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KEY DUTIES
– network and develop positive relationships with client staff and client service team;
– work cooperatively and effectively with all team members; actively participate /contribute ideas and opinions;
– pro-actively assist other team members when appropriate; share knowledge and expertise with others.
– demonstrate professional knowledge and competence in legal issues; demonstrate ability to apply knowledge effectively;
– identify client needs and relate those needs to project requirements and develop understanding of client documentations;
– work effectively with client personnel; obtain required information with minimum disruption to client operations;
– communicate issues to assigned partner on a timely basis if unable to deliver task; keep him aware of progress.
– successfully complete work within agreed budget and deadlines;
– proactively seek work;
– identify problems and suggest solutions on the appropriate level;
– contribute to internal initiatives (knowledge sharing, client development, marketing).
QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
– law University graduate;
– member of the Romanian Bar;
– minimum 3 years of experience in Commercial and Employment Law;
– excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian.
SOFT SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
– diligent, self-motivated, positive attitude;
– team player;
– willingness to learn;
– attention to details with a commitment to high quality and accuracy;
– desire to exceed expectations.
– attractive performance-oriented pay;
– participation to trainings;
– opportunity to work closely with Senior Partners and develop in a professional environment.
If you fit the description, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 10 aprilie 2017