The international intellectual property firm ŽIVKO MIJATOVIĆ & PARTNERS is looking for an IP attorney (consilier în proprietate industrială) to join its Romanian branch.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
– 1-5 years of relevant experience in the field of industrial property (trademarks, patents);
– Law degree (preferably from a public university) and/or previous work experience within a law firm is a plus;
– good knowledge of procedures before the Romanian Patent and Trademark Office (OSIM);
– good knowledge of national and EU legislation in the field of industrial property;
– excellent communication and legal writing skills (business English);
– computer skills (MS Office, Windows, Internet Explorer);
– prioritization and organizational skills; capacity to assume responsibilities; ability to think “outside the box”; multitasking; attention to detail, analytical thinking, ability to synthesize; proactive, flexible.
ZMP is a full service intellectual property law firm providing overall protection of all Intellectual Property rights including both prosecution and enforcement of such rights.
In case you believe that you meet our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter in English to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This announcement is only for Bucharest area.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 18 decembrie 2017