DUNCEA, ȘTEFĂNESCU & ASSOCIATES is recruiting a junior lawyer.
– graduate of the Bar exam;
– 1-to-3-year experience in a multinational law firm (as in-house) or in a prestigious law firm;
– excellent communication skills in Romanian; advanced knowledge of English is compulsory;
– analytical thinking, proactive attitude, involvement and consistency;
– good planning and computer skills (MS Office);
– technical skills and business oriented;
– open-minded and gregarious team player;
– willingness to be partly dedicated to a particular customer;
– willingness to build and pursue a sound legal career.
The initial tasks shall mainly include (i) performance of legal research on particular subjects, (ii) drafting notifications, short opinions, claims and/or different judicial requests, (iii) review / vetting of contracts of minor / average difficulty, (iv) drafting and submitting documents and attending meetings, (v) administrative assistance / support to the legal team, such as monitoring and updating the litigations / contracts data base and drafting various reports requested by team members. You will have to ensure the observance of professional quality standards.
Internal, external and on-the-job training; diversified working fields; young, dynamic, steady and pleasant work environment. As part of your continuous professional development: various trainings, seminars in your field of activity.
Career opportunities are discussed in detail during the interview.
HOW TO APPLY
If this profile fits your background and if you are interested in becoming a member of our team, you are invited to send us your CV (inclusive of photo) and application letter (observing the deadline). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Application code (to be mentioned in e-mail “Subject” line): “Junior Lawyer”.
Email address: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 16 februarie 2018