KINSTELLAR is looking for a talented and hard-working colleague to join the Banking & Finance group in Bucharest.
Kinstellar is a full-service firm, with particularly strong banking & finance, M&A/corporate, competition, compliance, private equity, employment, energy, dispute resolution (including white-collar) and real estate practices. We take on the most complex and high profile assignments from some of the world’s most successful companies, who expect the highest level of service and expertise. We have built our reputation by exceeding their expectations.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
– has a law degree from a reputable Romanian university and at least 2 (two) – 5 (five) years of practical experience in the banking & finance law practice of an international or major domestic law firm; expertise in other practice area(s) is welcome and supported;
– finds motivation in working on complex transactions for international clients and global law firms;
– is flexible and wants to work in a team that is praised for the consistently high quality of their work;
– is a team player with passion for excellence;
– has professional proficiency in English.
The job will involve client facing and matter management responsibilities from the outset to completion projects, and will involve responsibility for multiple projects at any given time.
– professional development in a leading emerging markets law firm;
– a modern and dynamic work environment;
– development across practice groups and jurisdictions;
– competitive compensation.
INFORMATION FOR THE APPLICANT
As a law firm providing premium legal services, we have a vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development.
HOW TO APPLY
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us continue to grow. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please, send your application (CV focused on describing the practical experience and cover letter) in English to Manuela Leptiher, Regional / Bucharest HR Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 8 aprilie 2018