The international intellectual property firm ŽIVKO MIJATOVIĆ & PARTNERS (“ZMP”) is looking for a patent / design attorney (consilier în proprietate industriala – domeniul brevete de inventie / desene si modele industriale) to join its Romanian branch.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
– 1-5 years of relevant experience in the field of industrial property (with a special focus on patents/designs);
– member of the Romanian Chamber of Patent Attorneys (CNCPIR) as patent/design attorney or otherwise, having passed the relevant exams granting access to the qualification of patent/design attorney;
– good knowledge of procedures before the Romanian Patent and Trademark Office (OSIM);
– excellent communication and legal writing skills (business English);
– computer skills (MS Office, Windows, Internet Explorer);
– prioritization and organizational skills;
– capacity to assume responsibilities;
– ability to think “outside the box”;
– attention to detail, analytical thinking, ability to synthesize;
– proactive, flexible.
ZMP is a full service intellectual property law firm providing overall protection of all Intellectual Property rights including both prosecution and enforcement of such rights.
In case you believe that you meet our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter in English to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This announcement is only for Bucharest area.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 13 aprilie 2018