JINARU, MIHAI & NOŢINGHER LAW OFFICES & TAX ADVISORS is looking for a Corporate Lawyer.
Jinaru, Mihai & Notingher Law Offices & Tax Advisors (JMN) is a cooperation of two law offices, members of the Bucharest Bar Association, and one tax advisor, member of the Romanian Tax Advisors Chamber. Our main area of expertise is to assist foreign and domestic investors in successfully establishing and managing their businesses within the framework of the challenging Romanian legal environment. We aim to be the “Legal Advisor of Choice and Trust” for our clients, advisor that is fully committed and undertakes the effort and diligence needed to offer sound legal advice, as well as to ensure that clients’ rights and interests are protected.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS AND SKILLS
– license in law, with three to five years working experience as a corporate lawyer (litigation experience is also an advantage);
– knowledge or working experience in corporate and business law, labor law, and intellectual property law – is an advantage;
– English fluency (speaking and writing) is mandatory;
– French language – is an advantage;
– very good MS Office skills;
– strong interpersonal and communication skills;
– well organized, energetic and proactive person.
THE DAILY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE
– establishing the legal frame for different situations from the Client’s current activity;
– offering the client legal solutions to different problems of its interest for its current activities;
– legal services concerning usual legal matters related to the Company’s life, such as commercial law, contract law, labor law etc.
– drawing up and reviewing documents, contracts, reports, for the Client’s current activity;
– legal assistance with negotiation and signing contracts;
– assistance and representation in front of the relevant authorities such as: Romanian Courts, Trade Registry; State Office for Inventions and Trademarks etc.;
– keep correspondence directly with the client’s representatives;
– research in different legal issues;
– support the implementation of internal projects of the firm (such as: participation in newsletters, participation in professional seminars etc).
We offer you the possibility to work and develop in a competitive and professional environment.
If you fit the description, please send your CV and cover letter (in English) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 6 iunie 2018