KPMG Legal – TMO Attorneys at law the law firm associated with KPMG in Romania, is a fully fledged law firm, which is part of the international network of law firms associated with KPMG worldwide, one of the biggest such networks in the world.
The firm has a strong foundation built on its three core practices: Financial Services, Corporate and M&A and Litigation, complemented by the extensive knowledge of our specialists in Employment, Data Protection, Competition and Anti-Trust, Insolvency and Re-structuring. We keep abreast of digital transformation and retain our strong knowledge expertise in industries (and their accompanying legal regimes) such as real estate and construction, automotive, retail, FMCG and pharmaceuticals. Above all, we are devoted to maintaining a strong talent base and combine uncompromising legal excellence with innovation, team spirit and true passion for our profession.
This is why we are seeking a Senior Lawyer to join our team, who is interested in participating in further expanding our M&A practice. We offer the chance to work in a professional environment, with access to international experience, with the unique opportunity to work in integrated teams and develop holistic capabilities, as well as a strong learning and development culture, which is also oriented towards development of skills for the future.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A (Senior) Lawyer in M&A for our office in Bucharest who
– has more than 5 years of work experience in M&A;
– has a Law Degree from a leading university;
– is a member of a Bar in Romania;
– is knowledgeable on international and EU legal standards;
– displays business drive, team spirit and is strongly pro-active;
– is ambitious, perseverant and has excellent communication skills;
– has an excellent command of professional English (professional knowledge of another foreign language and relevant work experience would be a plus);
– is IT literate;
– is a fully-fledged lawyer;
– has an eye for detail as well as analytical skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
– competitive rewards and flexible working arrangements (short Friday, gliding hours, short week);
– continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm;
– challenging projects;
– access to a large variety of training courses, including for personal development;
– unique perks like sport and massage in the office, lemonade Thursday, social breakfasts with the partners and many more.
HOW TO APPLY?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and letter of motivation, in English, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 3 august 2018