EDENRED is recruiting an in-house lawyer.
Provides legal assistance and consultancy on commercial and civil law issues in order to ensure compliance of company’s goals and projects with internal policies and procedures and current legal regulations.
– provides legal assistance to the employees of the company in the current tasks, with focus on the commercial, civil and vouchers issues;
– negotiates, writes and revises agreements and contracts with clients, merchants and providers;
– reviews advertising and marketing materials to ensure that they are in compliance with legal requirements;
– provides training to the employees of the company on legal topics;
– represents the Company in the relation with the Trade Register and occasionally represents the rights and the legal interests of the company in front of the courts (debts recovery, insolvencies);
– monitors the relevant legislation.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
– bachelor Degree in Law;
– member of the Bar – fully qualified lawyer;
– min. 1-2 years of experience in civil law and commercial law, preferable in a law firm;
– good legal theorist;
– strong attention to details;
– good decision making capability and critical thinking ability is required;
– excellent listening qualities and ability to persuade others;
– excellent verbal communication skills;
– excellent organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
– ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organization’s legal department and across all businesses;
– ability to work independently with little or no supervision;
– fluent in English;
– willingness for professionally improvement and development.
JOINING US MEANS
– taking part in an ambitious corporate project, in a listed company that is growing and changing fast, world leader in prepaid corporate services engaged in creating innovative solutions for motivation and building loyalty;
– becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day;
– living our values every day: passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity, entrepreneurial spirit;
– increasing your employability, by quickly taking on responsibilities in a changing international environment that favors agility and versatility;
– entering a “Best place to work” that makes you want to do more;
– contributing to our Corporate societal commitment to balanced nutrition, environment and solidarity.
Edenred is the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees and merchants.
Whether delivered via card, mobile app, online platform or paper voucher, all of these solutions mean increased purchasing power for employees, optimized expense management for companies and additional business for affiliated merchants.
Edenred’s offer is built around three business lines
– employee benefits (Ticket Restaurant®, Ticket Alimentación, Ticket Plus, Nutrisavings, etc.);
– fleet and mobility solutions (Ticket Log, Ticket Car, UTA, Ticket Empreserial, etc.);
– complementary solutions including corporate payments (Edenred Corporate Payment), incentives and rewards (Ticket Compliments, Ticket Kadéos) and public social programs.
The Group brings together a unique network of 44 million employees, 770,000 companies and public institutions, and 1.5 million partner merchants.
Listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, Edenred operates in 45 countries, with close to 8,000 employees. In 2016, the Group managed almost €20 billion in transactions, of which 70% were carried out via card, mobile device or the web.
Edenred Romania is part of the AON Best Employers global program, being awarded with Best Employer title in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
EDENRED POINT OF CONTACT
Anca Ghearasămescu – HR Business Partner
0742 239 084
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 29 octombrie 2018