HAMMOND PARTNERSHIP a Bucharest based international law firm is expanding and looking for an intern.
APPLICANTS WILL HAVE TO MEET THE FOLLOWING GENERAL ABILITIES
– be a law student or graduate of Law School;
– have good written and spoken English;
– have a proactive attitude and positive approach to work, with a strong analytical ability, excellent research, writing and verbal communication skills;
– be a team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
The main areas of activity will be to deal with legal activities and internal administrative matters such as
– drafting legal documents;
– performing research on different legal matters/verifying latest laws and regulations- both EU and Romanian;
– preparing documents/files to be sent to Court or other public institutions;
– collections and deliveries as required;
– assisting with the day to day activities of the Firm as required by the partners and other members of the firm.
We offer convivial working surroundings, exposure to international and Romanian business practices, some training and a salary as required by law.
If you believe you meet our requirements and are looking for an internship in Bucharest, please send your CV and cover-letter in English to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 29 octombrie 2018