The international intellectual property firm ŽIVKO MIJATOVIĆ & PARTNERS (“ZMP”) is looking for a patent attorney (consilier în proprietate industrială – domeniul brevete de invenţie) to join its Romanian branch.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
– 1-5 years of relevant experience in the field of industrial property (patents);
– member of the Romanian Chamber of Patent Attorneys (CNCPIR) as patent attorney or otherwise, having passed the relevant exam granting access to the qualification of patent attorney;
– good knowledge of procedures before the Romanian Patent and Trademark Office (OSIM);
– excellent communication and legal writing skills (business English);
– computer skills (MS Office, Windows, Internet Explorer);
– prioritization and organizational skills; capacity to assume responsibilities; attention to detail, analytical thinking, ability to synthesize; proactive, flexible.
ZMP is a full service intellectual property law firm providing overall protection of all Intellectual Property rights including both prosecution and enforcement of such rights.
In case you believe that you meet our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter in English to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This announcement is only for Bucharest area.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 26 octombrie 2018