BDO Business Restructuring is looking for an senior legal consultant.
Take a smart step towards your career plan! Accept the challenge and prove you are the best legal professional for the job. We are looking for a rigorous mind and a result driven spirit!
Join as a Senior Legal Consultant / Lawyer and start mixing law with business!
Succeeding in this role requires strong analytical thinking, enhanced with attention to details and careful planning. You need a mature and responsible approach to professional tasks, as well as integrity and determination.
We count on your accountability and commitment to the team because we strongly believe Relationships Matter. We train your mind and your spirit because we know that professional competence needs good energy and attitude.
Come and meet us! Join BDO Romania and let’s make a difference in business consultancy together!
Send your application for Legal Consultant/Lawyer today at: email@example.com
We are eager to meet you as soon as possible.
Job domain: Business Restructuring
Career level: Senior Professional with 3-5 years of experience, highly focused on litigation.
As a Legal Consultant/Lawyer in our Business Restructuring team you will be encouraged to get involved in dynamic and complex activities, such as
– manage the insolvency proceedings, including court representation;
– complex legal research and analysis, with conclusions and recommendations;
– drafting legal documents (contracts, verbal processes for tenders or auctions, and other);
– investigate and report to the court;
– managing project and client related correspondence and meetings;
– writing activity reports and other documents requested by the court of law and other authorities;
– participate at auction commission / negotiation;
– in charge of official reports for tenders selection;
– monitor the litigation for debt recovery;
– debts recovery operations and / or drafts action for annulment of acts performed by the debtor to the detriment of creditors.
– law graduate (membership of the Bar Association / Insolvency Practitioner);
– solid knowledge of civil and procedural law;
– insolvency exposure is a major plus
– 3-5 years of experience in the legal field with focus on litigation;
– good command of English and MS Office;
– planning and organization skills, result and deadline oriented;
– availability to travel;
– business awareness and a keen interest in developing business related expertise.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy[at]bdo[dot]ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 4 noiembrie 2018