KINSTELLAR is looking for a Real Estate Lawyer with 2 to 4 years of practical experience.
Kinstellar is a full-service firm, with particularly strong real estate, employment, M&A/corporate, finance, competition, private equity, energy and litigation practices. We take on the most complex and high-profile assignments from some of the world’s most successful companies, who expect the highest level of service and expertise. We have built our reputation by exceeding their expectations.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
We are looking for associates to practice in our Real Estate sector. We are looking for candidates with anywhere from 2 to 4 years of experience, with preference for any or all of the following skills sets/practice:
– experience in leasing matters, either for tenants or landlords, in all asset categories (office, logistics, retail);
– construction law matters, including drafting and negotiating construction agreements;
– title investigations;
– experience in environmental law matters.
Excellent written and spoken English is a must. Knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage.
If you are looking to take the next step up in your career and make a valued contribution, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an independent law firm across the region and be part of our success.
– professional development in a leading CEE law firm;
– a modern and dynamic work environment;
– development across practice groups and jurisdictions;
– competitive compensation.
INFORMATION FOR THE APPLICANT
As a law firm providing premium legal services, we have a vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application (CV and Cover letter) in English to Manuela Leptiher, Regional / Bucharest HR Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 26 octombrie 2020