KINSTELLAR is recruiting a Technology, Media and Telecom (TMT) & Data Protection Lawyer with 3 to 5 years of practical experience.
Kinstellar is the leading law firm in CEE and Central Asia, with 11 offices in 10 countries across the region. The Bucharest office fields over 30 lawyers from its majestic historic monument office in downtown Bucharest, where it has been offering advice on market-leading transactions and clients for years.
Kinstellar is a full-service firm, with particularly strong real estate, employment, M&A/corporate, finance, competition, private equity, energy and litigation practices. We take on the most complex and high-profile assignments from some of the world’s most successful companies, who expect the highest level of service and expertise. We have built our reputation by exceeding their expectations.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
We are looking for associates to practice in our Technology, Media and Telecom (TMT) & Data Protection sectors with anywhere from 3 to 5 years of experience, with preference for the any or all of the following skills sets/ practice:
– experience in data privacy issues and associated regulatory advice, data commercialisation and information governance (including cybersecurity);
– knowledge of the technology and media industries and up-to-date on the latest developments and innovations in this sector; able to advise on regulatory matters involving TMT;
– practical experience in advising on TMT transactions (projects, M&A, licensing) as well as commercial and digital work;
– very good written and spoken English is a must; knowledge of further foreign languages is an advantage.
If you are looking to take the next step up in your career and make a valued contribution, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join the leading firm in CEE and be part of our success.
– professional development in a leading CEE law firm;
– a modern and dynamic work environment;
– development across practice groups and jurisdictions;
– competitive compensation.
INFORMATION FOR THE APPLICANT
As a law firm providing premium legal services, we have a vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application (CV and Cover letter) in English to Manuela Leptiher, Regional / Bucharest HR Manager at: email@example.com
Please specify the position you are applying for.
Please also note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 20 noiembrie 2020