Would you like to grow together with the most international freight railway company? DB CARGO is waiting for you!
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
– build and strengthen knowledge on individual and collective employment law across 16 countries (almost all located in the EU);
– work collaboratively with labour relations experts in different jurisdictions as well as collaborating with central HR strategic functions (Comp & Ben, Global Mobility, HR BPs etc.) as well as with the Compliance department;
– create new HR processes and guidelines applicable to the whole DB Cargo group;
– work in a very international and rather small team with a green field ahead were to learn and stablish new projects and processes.
You have a direct reporting line to the headquarters.
– support in corporate HR- Compliance related tasks (investigations, audits, draft of internal directives);
– labour law advice in matters with an international component (M&A, restructuring, roll out of group wide programs/projects);
– coordinating external lawyers’ and “translating” complex legal matters/advice in a business-oriented manner for different stakeholders;
– European Works Council: Ensuring smooth relations and making sure information flows in the right manner;
– knowledge transfer: Being up to date and keeping relevant stakeholders informed about legal changes specially relating to EU regulated aspects;
– support compensation & benefits topics at employee level by providing expert advice through financial analysis, benchmarks, legal overviews etc.
– legal background (law degree or master’s in laws) is a mandatory requirement;
– ideally also economical background either acquired via studies or via professional experience;
– up to 4 years’ experience in employment law related topics acquired in an international law firm or in the HR department of a multinational company;
– languages: English (mandatory requirement): Proficient competence (C1/C2 level), German: Ideally at B2 level or willingness to learn it;
– very good power point and excel skills.
– analytical, attention to detail;
– intercultural and interpersonal skills.
Please send your CV to: Georgiana-Andreea.Stefan@deutschebahn.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunţul expiră la data de 18 august 2021