CMS CAMERON MCKENNA NABARRO OLSWANG LLP SCP The Future Facing law firm is now expanding the team of lawyers and consultants. We are currently looking for a Tax Consultant for the Transactions / Tax department.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
– up to 3 years relevant experience in tax consulting services- ideally with an international firm;
– good command of MS Office package;
– commitment to continuous personal development;
– excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
– strong analytical skills;
– result oriented;
– to be motivated to work in an international law firm, ranked Tier 1 in Legal 500;
– to be motivated to work in all areas of taxation and with clients activating in various industries.
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
– university graduate (economic or law background is preferred, and post-graduate studies are an advantage);
– excellent English language skills and able to work confidently in business English.
OTHER ATTRIBUTES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– assist clients in relation to a broad range of tax advisory matters on all areas of tax: on- going tax assistance, tax audits, due diligence, domestic or cross- border restructuring projects, representing clients in front of the Romanian tax authorities, tax challenges, etc.;
– will cover mostly direct and indirect taxation, transfer pricing included, but also other taxation areas;
– research and drafting tax advice;
– focus will be on tax consultancy, preparing tax returns for the clients will represent a small part of the activity;
– maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations and help ensure client satisfaction;
– will report to the Head of Tax and Tax Director.
– growing opportunities in an international leading law firm;
– modern and friendly work environment;
– competitive reward system;
– training facilities.
CHANGING THE FACE OF LAW
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With more than 70 offices in over 40 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep local market understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what’s coming, but to shape it. In a world of ever-accelerating change where technology is increasingly important in the deployment of global strategies, our clear, business-focused advice helps clients of every size to face the future with confidence. We’re immersed in your world. Your interests and priorities are at the heart of what we do.
Our lawyers are genuine experts in their fields, with a grasp of detail that’s second to none. Our next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. It means we can anticipate the likely challenges, accelerate our pace and create the space to develop innovative solutions.
We’re diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture in which every one of our people, can maximise their potential and thrive.
Developing people is at the heart of what we do. With learning comes greater confidence and we believe confidence is one of the keys to business success. When you join us (and if you move roles or assignments), we’ll make sure that you get the best-in-class training and support you need to perform at your best, complementing a variety of work opportunities with personalised development support.
If you share this outlook and you want to be involved in some of the most complex and interesting work, often cross-border, where finding creative solutions and collaborating with colleagues from across our international network is part of daily life, then our world may just be the place for you.
Then please, send your application (CV and cover letter) to the email address Bucharest.Office@cms-cmno.com mentioning the position you are applying for.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Thanking you in advance for your interest in joining our firm.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 2 decembrie 2021