Imagine being part of a team that counsels leading organizations around the world!
AVICS Legal stands as a trusted advisor both for national and international clients.
We pride ourselves in offering top-tier legal services spanning a range of specialties, from real estate, corporate, business law, pharma law to privacy law. Whether assisting a budding start-up or navigating the intricacies of established conglomerates, our commitment is unwavering—guiding clients seamlessly through the Romanian legal system.
As Real Estate and Business Law are important parts of our practice, we are currently seeking for a professional specialized and experienced in these areas to join our team.
Definitive Attorney-at-Law with 2 to 8 years of experience, specialized in Real Estate and Business Law.
At AVICS Legal, the role of an Attorney-at-Law is not just a position—it’s a calling to become a trusted advisor. The pillars upon which our reputation stands are the essence of professionalism and dedication to our clients enhanced with dynamism in a competitive market. As an Attorney-at-Law specialized in Real Estate and Business Law, you’ll be entrusted with provocative projects that will ensure the forging of new paths in the dynamic realm of business jurisprudence.
– provide expert legal advice to clients on a wide array of real estate and business law matters;
– performing real estate due diligence for various types of real estate projects;
– advice clients in structuring their businesses from legal perspective and assist them in implementation of the legal strategy;
– draft, review, and negotiate contracts, agreements, and other legal documents in real estate and various business relationship of our clients;
– represent clients in negotiations and other legal proceedings;
– conduct legal research and stay updated on the latest in corporate law and related legal realms;
– lead/participate in specific legal projects;
– work with clients’ teams to support and to understand their legal requirements;
– drive process efficiency to current tasks and seek innovative ways to improve performance of the team.
– demonstrated expertise in business and corporate law, with a track record of conducting complex legal matters;
– relevant experience navigating the intricacies of real estate and business legal issues;
– strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
– excellent oral and written communication capabilities in both Romanian and English languages;
– proficiency in utilizing legal research tools and software;
– high ethical standards and professionalism.
EDUCATION AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
– admitted to general law practice as definitive attorney;
– high proficiency in English, both written and oral;
– additional certifications in Business or Corporate Law will be considered an advantage;
– proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
KEY RELATIONSHIPS: The Attorney-at-Law will work directly with clients, ensuring that their legal needs are addressed and met with the highest standards of professionalism and expertise.
BEHAVIORS AND ATTRIBUTES
– a mindset that views challenges as avenues for growth and learning;
– strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust-based relationships for team work;
– resilient, adaptive, and forward-thinking;
– detail-oriented with a penchant for precision;
– strong logical reasoning;
– high ethical standards.
– compensation and benefits are attractive and performance-oriented;
– opportunity to “grow” professionally and personally with a team of professionals which enjoy not only provocative projects but all moments of life.
LOCATION & WORK ENVIRONMENT: The position is based in our office, where a professional and dynamic work environment awaits, fostering growth, collaboration, and excellence.
To apply, please your resume to the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by December 10th, 2023 at the latest.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 11 decembrie 2023