FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE is the world’s leading provider of products and services for people with chronic kidney failure, with an important presence in Romania.
Legal Counsel & Privacy Liaison has the responsibility and competence to provide legal support to the Romanian organization in commercial business support matters, corporate and M&A, supporting business strategy and assuring compliance with corporate guidelines and local law.
Legal Counsel & Privacy Liaison will coordinate all activities related to implementation of and adherence to the relevant FMC Policies & Procedures and applicable (Romanian) data protection laws, in accordance with the FMC Global Privacy Foundation.
– works within the Romanian Legal Department and assists with all legal matters as instructed;
– manages a wide range of transactional legal business support matters, including contract review, drafting and negotiation;
– expertise in drafting and negotiating various M&A and corporate law agreements and arrangements, as well as (ancillary) commercial agreements and arrangements;
– supports Local Legal Manager with legal advice and research with respect to management, business and general operations in the following areas:
– commercial law incl. public procurement law – expertise in public procurement law is a plus;
– corporate law;
– regulatory matter – expertise in medical services sector is a plus;
– competition law;
– preparation and review of agreements and negotiation thereof;
– assuring compliance with Fresenius Medical Care’s corporate guidelines, compliance and governance policies and implements supporting processes and controls together with local and EMEA compliance department as well as EMEA legal team;
– interfaces with EMEA legal department & EMEA Compliance department to ensure alignment in different strategies.
– ensures local and/or functional oversight of the privacy and data protection program;
– advises country senior management of their responsibilities and obligations and drives a culture of compliance with privacy and data protection requirements;
– plans and deploys a local Privacy and data protection program;
– provides or coordinates the roll out of Privacy and data protection training in accordance with agreed training plan in company to local employees on regular and ad hoc basis and ensures tracking of participations;
– assists with internal and external audits and inspections, requests for access and correction of personal data or complaints, if the case;
– builds and maintains knowledge about local applicable laws and regulations and assesses impact of changes in laws to Privacy and data protection program.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOW-HOW AND SKILLS
– law university degree in Romanian law;
– meets local legal license requirements; admission to Romanian law association/bar or equivalent (e.g. legal counsel);
– experience in civil law, corporate, contractual law;
– experience in competition, public procurement, regulatory is a plus;
– experience in privacy is mandatory;
– minimum 2-3 years of relevant post-qualification experience of legal practice advice, as an in-house counsel of an internationally/global acting enterprise or law firm;
– good working level of experience in one or more general or speciality law practice areas acquired through being a good resource in-house or in health industry or law firm environment;
– experience in handling legal privacy matters and managing a privacy program.
– team player;
– highly motivated, combining personal modesty with the highest professionalism for the company;
– persuasive, good communication skills;
– proactive and effective communicator of valuable information to clients and colleagues;
– ability to see the big picture and work with the necessary details at the same time;
– a pragmatic “can-do” mentality focused on prevention of (legal) risks;
– global mind set and preparedness to incorporate global standards and practices;
– ability to work autonomously.
Interested candidates may forward your CV’s to: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 22 februarie 2018