KINSTELLAR is recruiting experienced litigation lawyer.
Kinstellar is a full-service firm, with particularly strong dispute resolution (including white-collar crime), finance, M&A/corporate, competition, private equity, energy and real estate practices. We take on the most complex and high profile assignments from some of the world’s most successful companies, who expect the highest level of service and expertise. We have built our reputation by exceeding their expectations.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
– has a law degree from a reputable Romanian university with a minimum of three (3) – four (4) years of practical experience in the litigation practice in an international or reputed domestic law firm;
– any additional practice area expertise would be beneficial and will bring additional value;
– finds motivation in working on complex cases (including white-collar crime cases) for international clients and global law firms;
– is flexible and wants to work in a team that is praised for the consistently high quality of their work;
– is a team player with passion for excellence;
– has full professional proficiency in English.
The job will involve client facing and matter management responsibilities from the outset to completion projects, and will involve responsibility for multiple projects at any given time.
– interesting and challenging work for both local and international clients;
– professional development in a leading CEE law firm;
– a modern and dynamic work environment;
– development across practice groups and jurisdictions;
– competitive compensation.
INFORMATION FOR THE APPLICANT
Kinstellar is a place where exceptional people build exceptional careers and our inclusive and entrepreneurial culture is part of our competitive advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us continue to grow. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please, send your application (CV focused on describing the practical litigation experience and cover letter) in English to Manuela Leptiher, Regional / Bucharest HR Manager at: email@example.com
Please specify the position you are applying for.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 21 februarie 2018