KINSTELLAR is recruiting Competition and Energy / Regulatory Lawyer with 2 – 4 years of practical experience in Bucharest.
Kinstellar is a full-service firm, with particularly strong competition, energy, white-collar crime, finance, M&A/corporate, private equity and real estate practices. We take on complex and high profile assignments from some of the world’s most successful companies.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
– has a law degree from a reputable Romanian university with a minimum of two (2) – four (4) years of practical experience in either competition or energy / regulatory practice in an international or reputed domestic law firm;
– any additional practice area to any of the above mentioned expertise would be beneficial and will bring additional value;
– finds motivation in working on complex cases for international clients and global law firms;
– is flexible and wants to work in a team;
– is a team player with passion for excellence;
– has full professional proficiency in English.
– interesting and challenging work for both local and international clients;
– professional development in a leading CEE law firm;
– a modern and dynamic work environment;
– development across practice groups and jurisdictions;
– competitive compensation.
INFORMATION FOR THE APPLICANT
Kinstellar is a place where our inclusive and entrepreneurial culture is part of our competitive advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Please, send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to Manuela Leptiher, Regional / Bucharest HR Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the position you are applying for.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 4 aprilie 2018