HRISTESCU & PARTNERS is a law firm that provides legal services for Romanian and international companies, including assistance and representation, with strong credentials in the business law.
We are looking for a privacy lawyer or counsel to be responsible for the development, implementation, and enforcement of policies and procedures of our clients according to the GDPR requirements.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
– counseling clients on data privacy laws, regulations, and industry best practices;
– assisting in developing and maintaining clients’ privacy program and policies;
– drafting and negotiating data protection contracts, privacy and compliance documentation, such as Privacy Risk Assessments, risk analyses, incident reports;
– reviewing data protection impact assessments and clients’ internal privacy assessments;
– identifying privacy protection risks in business and provide guidance for clients to achieve privacy compliance objectives.
– relevant work experience in the area of data privacy and data governance;
– extensive knowledge of the GDPR;
– experience/passion for technology, marketing and analytics laws and regulations is a plus;
– negotiations, organizational, and communication skills;
– a good command of English language and specialized legal terminology excellent;
– law degree.
If you would like to be a HMP talent, send your resume at: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 18 mai 2018