KINSTELLAR is recruiting Competition / Energy / Regulatory Lawyers with 2 – 5 years of practical experience.
Kinstellar is a full-service firm, with particularly strong competition, energy, white-collar crime, finance, M&A/corporate, private equity and real estate practices. We take on complex and high-profile assignments from some of the world’s most successful companies.
We are looking for lawyers with 2 to 5 years of experience with a focus on Competition / Energy / Regulatory. Preference will be given to any or all of the following specialties: competition and energy.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
– has a law degree from a reputable Romanian university with a minimum of two (2) – five (5) years of practical experience in either competition/ energy/ regulatory practice in an international or reputed domestic law firm;
– finds motivation in working on complex cases for international clients and global law firms;
– is flexible and wants to work in a team;
– is a team player with passion for excellence;
– has full professional proficiency in English.
– interesting and challenging work for both local and international clients;
– professional development in a leading CEE law firm;
– a modern and dynamic work environment;
– development across practice groups and jurisdictions;
– competitive compensation.
INFORMATION FOR THE APPLICANT
Kinstellar is a place where our inclusive and entrepreneurial culture is part of our competitive advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Please, send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to Manuela Leptiher, Regional / Bucharest HR Manager at: email@example.com.
Please specify the position you are applying for.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 18 decembrie 2019