EURO GAMES TECHNOLOGY ROMÂNIA is looking for a new In House Lawyer to join our team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
– minimum 4 years’ experience in commercial, labor law, legal compliance;
– experience in consultancy provided to clients from at least 2 -3 industries;
– relevant experience in contracts drafting and negotiation;
– very good knowledge of English legal terminology;
– good communications;
– efficient, reliable, analytical, flexible and adaptable;
– strong negotiations skills;
– ability to identify risks and give advice and take decisions in a clear and simple manner;
– problem-solving skills;
– ability to work in team;
– previous experience working in commercial environment, as an in house Lawyer or as a Legal Advisor would be a plus;
– previous experience in Data protection and AML area would be a plus.
– practice preventative law, provide internal legal support and legal opinions on specific legal matters;
– represent the company in front of relevant Authorities;
– counseling the company in connection to the contractual relationship with its commercial partners;
– providing legal opinions in connection with the debt recovery procedure;
– provide support in receivables recovery by drafting notices, court claims and legal representation;
– drafting, reviewing and amending several types of agreements, corporate documents;
– drafting documents on various matters pertaining to the Company current activities;
– follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance and identify risks;
– responsible to implement all regulatory requirements;
– negotiating the agreements to be concluded by the Company;
– assist the management team in negotiations with clients or suppliers;
– assist HR department in labor law interpretation/CBA negociation/Internal Regulation update/drafting & amending internal policies;
– keep the company advised on updates and changes to such legal and regulatory obligations;
– monitor compliance of the organization with all legislation in relation to data protection;
– continuous update/ drafting & amending internal policies of data processing policy and procedures;
– good knowledge of national and international regulations in the AML field / KYC activity;
– continuous update/drafting & amending internal policies of AML policy and procedures.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Bulgaria, Euro Games Technology (EGT) has always prided itself on a reputation of being amongst the most progressive companies in the global gaming industry. Its main focus is the development, production, sales, and technical support of a diverse range of products. Today its global distribution network includes dealerships in 25 countries and most of its portfolio models are installed in over 85 jurisdictions in Europe, Asia, Africa, North, Central, and South America. EGT’s headquarters and manufacturing facilities are spread across 7 buildings of around 51,448 sq. m and its team includes over 2,100 employees.
Within the main product scope of the company are the high-performing and trendy slot gaming machines, the thrilling mystery and progressive jackpot systems, the diverse and ever-enriching library of multigame mixes, the highly effective VLT, and casino management systems. Apart from its core slot business Euro Games Technology has established the subsidiaries EGT Multiplayer, specialized in multiplayer solutions; EGT Interactive, serving exclusively the iGaming market; EGT Digital, focused on all online gaming verticals, including sports, betting, and lottery; and EGT Steel Production that makes the housings and all metal components for the slot cabinets. Every year numerous new products and games are released by all affiliates of EGT, building on its 360-degree portfolio.
Every year EGT takes part in numerous international exhibitions.
The company’s technical achievements and key product novelties are presented each year at some of the most prestigious international gaming exhibitions, like ICE London, G2E Las Vegas, G2E Asia, Peru Gaming Show, FADJA Colombia, SAGSE Argentina, ExpoJoc Valencia, Irish Gaming Show, Fer-Interazar Madrid, Indian Gaming Show, Entertainment Arena Romania, Belgrade Future Gaming, BEGE Expo Sofia, ICE Africa, etc.
The company’s products are certified by various international regulatory agencies and testing laboratories, including GLI and SIQ.
Euro Games Technology is a member of the Gaming Standards Association (GSA), the Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM), the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI), and the Bulgarian Gaming Association (BGA). The company has obtained international certificates from various regulatory agencies and testing laboratories, including GLI, SIQ, and BMM, assuring the compliance of its products with the requirements of many different jurisdictions. EGT has implemented a quality management system according to ISO 9001:2015 that is certified by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance and achieves operational excellence also thanks to the enterprise resource planning software SAP.
We inform you that through your application submitted for this position, you express your consent to the processing of personal data contained in your resume. We also inform you that under Law 677/2001 on Personal Data Processing, you have the right to information, the right to access/update your personal data, the right to oppose at any time the processing of personal data, and request the deletion of your information from our databases.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in joining our team, please send your application at:
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 2 mai 2023