DLA PIPER DINU is looking for a high performing, ambitious lawyer at senior level with more than 5-years experience in complex transactions, strategic projects and regulatory and solid professional background to join our Corporate team in Bucharest.
The DLA Piper team operates globally across more than 40 countries, but we’re still locally connected. That’s because trusting and collaborative relationships with our clients and each other are at the heart of our success. Giving you the platform to progress in a culture where you are empowered to make a meaningful impact.
Our team, widely recognised in the local market as a leading practice, regularly advises top tier local, regional and international clients from a wide variety of sectors in relation to the regulatory and commercial issues affecting their day-to-day business practices.
This is the opportunity to work across a wide range of activities, with colleagues in more than 40 jurisdictions – as well as contributing to the development of the whole EU and global practice:
– providing regulatory advice to clients under EU and national laws and lead multijurisdictional advisory matters on regulatory issues;
– offering regulatory support to other practice groups on extraordinary transactions, litigation, compliance and other matters involving clients active in the life sciences, retail, FMCG, automotive, energy sector.
– more than 5 years experience in the EU regulatory law in a highly specialised firm;
– skills in commercial/contracts law in regulated sectors at a recognized (business) law firm/in-house;
– exceptional command of the law (in a wide spectrum of legal matters);
– excellent command of English (verbal and written);
– well-organised, pro-active, flexible and a team player;
– strong technical skills and a high degree of accuracy;
– exceptional client focus, legal, analytical and interpersonal skills;
– enthusiasm to embrace challenging projects;
– the ability to flourish in a dynamic, demanding yet rewarding environment;
– enthusiasm to learn and develop oneself are highly appreciated and fully supported (including via internal programs/academies).
If you are looking to take a step up in your career, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join DLA Piper, a leading global business law firm, and be part of our success. You will be part of an inclusive, approachable and supportive team with a global mind-set, celebrating our international coverage and delivering the highest standard of legal advice and service excellence across borders.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV together with a brief cover letter highlighting your key achievements to date to Monica Brusalis, HR Coordinator, at email@example.com
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world. We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
In everything we do connected with our People, our Clients and our Communities, we live by these values:
– Be Supportive – we are compassionate and inclusive, valuing diversity and acting thoughtfully;
– Be Collaborative – we are proactive, passionate team players investing in our relationships;
– Be Bold – we are fearless and inquisitive, challenging ourselves to think big and find creative new solutions;
– Be Exceptional – we are strategic and driven, exceeding standards and expectations.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At DLA Piper, diversity and inclusion underpins how we live our values and everything we do. We believe that everyone has a voice, and that everyone’s voice counts. We know that the rich diversity across our firm makes us stronger, more innovative and creative, which helps us to better serve our clients and communities. We are committed to providing an inclusive working environment and culture across our global firm, where everyone can bring their authentic self to work.
Diversity of perspective, thought, background and culture combine to make us the leading global law firm; that’s why we actively seek to build balanced teams. We welcome the unique contribution that you will bring to our firm and actively encourage applications from all talented people – however your talent is packaged, whatever your background or circumstance and regardless of how you identify.
We support anyone with a disability or long term health condition to ensure they have the opportunity to perform at their best. If you have not done so already, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required.
We recognise that people have responsibilities and interests outside of their career and that as a business, we all benefit from working flexibly. That’s why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support requests for agile working arrangements.
In the event that we make an offer to you, and where local legislation permits, we will conduct pre-engagement screening checks that may include but are not limited to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from previous employers.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 8 decembrie 2022