TUDOR, ANDREI & ASOCIAŢII is recruiting an attorney at law.
Looking for a new challenge in your legal career?
Join us and work as an Attorney for a growing law firm, providing professional and qualified legal services. You will find a friendly working environment and a management approach that allows everybody to participate and share ideas.
Send your application for Attorney at Law at email@example.com
Job domain: Legal Services
Career level: Experienced professional with 5-6 years of previous relevant legal experience.
As a Lawyer in our Legal Team you will be encouraged to get involved in dynamic and complex activities, such as:
– due Diligence and M&A procedures;
– providing corporate & commercial legal advice for our clients;
– reviewing, negotiating and drafting a range of commercial contracts;
– identification and management of legal risks;
– if necessary, negotiating with third parties to ensure that the best interests of the clients are represented;
– involvement in Due Diligence or Mergers and Acquisition procedures;
– translating or reviewing translation of legal documents and highlighting risk to non-legal experts in a clear and concise manner;
– providing advice to business stakeholders on all legal and risk matters related to assigned projects and clients.
Fully-fledged lawyer, member of the Bar Association with:
– solid knowledge of corporate and commercial law;
– prior experience in Due Diligence and Mergers and Acquisition procedures, including in coordinating such procedures;
– prior experience in real estate and in litigations is considered an advantage;
– business awareness;
– very good command of English;
– analytical skills, result and deadline oriented;
– good communication and presentation skills;
– initiative, flexibility, accountability, team spirit.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at confidentialitate [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 7 septembrie 2022