JTI is looking for a specialist | Contract and corporate law.
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Reporting to: Legal Director
WHAT THIS POSITION IS ABOUT – PURPOSE
As a Contract and Corporate Law Specialist, you will provide legal support to JTI Romania management and departments on diverse legal matters.
You will handle a large array of domestic and international contracts, you’ll ensure the ongoing management of the company’s contract policy, and you’ll be working on a broad variety of corporate law and corporate governance matters and projects.
This position offers you a great opportunity to take responsibility for a wide scope of different and important legal matters in a multinational company and develop your expertise further.
WHAT WILL YOU DO – RESPONSIBILITIES
– prepare, review and assist the internal clients in the negotiation of contracts, addenda, annexes, legal notices, ensuring that they all comply with the legal provisions and internal policies and protect and achieve the company’s rights and interests;
– prepare, amend, update, standardize template contracts, responding to the above-mentioned requisites;
– provide consistent, timely, business-oriented contract-related legal advice, identifying, informing on, evaluating, and addressing the areas of risk;
– manage the contract policy (review, update, implementation, audits) and ensure that the dedicated application is used in line with the contract policy;
– handle corporate and administrative matters, ensuring corporate law and corporate governance compliance (prepare, update, manage various corporate documents, organize shareholders/ board meetings, acting as technical secretary, liaise with the public notary, Trade Registry/ other authorities);
– legal research on relevant topics of general or specific interest for the tobacco industry;
– provide accurate and timely reports to internal stakeholders on legislative updates.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR – REQUIREMENTS
– bachelor’s degree in Law with strong academic performance;
– very good knowledge of Romanian and EU Law;
– at least 5 years of work experience as a legal advisor or lawyer;
– experience in a multinational company is an asset;
– very good knowledge of English (legal terminology included);
– knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
– strong ethics and integrity;
– great analytical skills;
– excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
– ability to work efficiently both individually and as part of a team;
– good planning, organizing, and prioritization skills and attention to details;
– a curious, proactive, open-minded individual.
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply. We will make sure every candidate receives a reply after the application. Please submit your application here.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 24 iunie 2022