TUDOR, ANDREI & ASOCIAŢII is recruiting an Attorney at Law.
Looking for a new challenge in your legal career?
Join us and work as an Attorney for a growing law firm, providing professional and qualified legal services. You will find a friendly working environment and a management approach that allows everybody to participate and share ideas.
Send your application for Attorney at Law at email@example.com
Job domain: Legal Services
Career level: Experienced professional with 6-7 years of previous relevant legal experience.
As a Lawyer in our Legal Team you will be encouraged to get involved in dynamic and complex activities, such as:
– court representation and legal advice in matters such as public procurement, corporate, commercial, fiscal and labor legislation;
– drafting court claims, statements of defense and any other legal opinions in relation with the Court claims portfolio;
– if needed involvement in the consultancy activities such as: drafting contracts, real estate, due diligence proceedings;
– identification and management of legal risks;
– if necessary, negotiating with third parties to ensure that the best interests of the clients are represented;
– translating or reviewing translation of legal documents and highlighting risk to non-legal experts in a clear and concise manner;
– providing advice to business stakeholders on all legal and risk matters related to assigned projects and clients.
Fully-fledged lawyer, member of the Bar Association with:
– at least 5 years of previous experience in solid and complex litigation;
– good knowledge of civil law, labor law, fiscal law and civil procedure law;
– previous experience in commercial, administrative, labor law is considered a plus;
– solid knowledge of commercial law;
– very good command of English;
– initiative, flexibility, accountability, team spirit.
– planning and organization skills, result and deadline oriented;
– good communication and presentation skills.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at confidentialitate [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 28 octombrie 2022