CMS CAMERON MCKENNA NABARRO OLSWANG LLP SCP is looking for Associate in the Litigation team.
– pragmatic approach to problem solving;
– sound legal reasoning;
– experience in representing clients in court and in front of the criminal investigation authorities;
– critical thinking and commercial awareness;
– attention to detail;
– communication, planning and organisation skills Relevant experience with/involvement in white-collar crime files.
– degree from a reputable law school;
– fully qualified lawyer with at least 4-5 years’ experience;
– good spoken and written English;
– good professional legal writing skills.
We are open-minded and are interested in people who share that quality. Naturally, we are looking for individuals who can demonstrate strong academic performance.
Beyond this, we want to see evidence of:
– hardworking attitude, open and honest approach, collaborative team player, motivated and drive, always looking for the highest level of professionalism, with the ability to develop and work in a fast paced, intellectually rigorous environment;
– eager to learn and develop.
WHAT WE OFFER?
– you will be a part of a team with international outlook and part of a global organisation;
– you will be involved in both local and international projects;
– you will have the opportunity to work in high-profile and high-stake projects involving international companies;
– we offer you a dynamic work environment and the opportunity to be a part of a leading global law firm with strong people values;
– you will be a part of a young and dynamic team, closely involved in both cross-departmental and cross-border transactions;
– we offer dedicated local and international training programmes;
– we offer career progression.
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With more than 70 offices in over 40 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep local market understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what’s coming, but to shape it. In a world of ever-accelerating change where technology is increasingly important in the deployment of global strategies, our clear, business-focused advice helps clients of every size to face the future with confidence. We’re immersed in your world. Your interests and priorities are at the heart of what we do.
Our lawyers are genuine experts in their fields, with a grasp of detail that’s second to none. Our next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. It means we can anticipate the likely challenges, accelerate our pace and create the space to develop innovative solutions. We’re diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture in which every one of our people, can maximise their potential and thrive.
Then please, send your application (CV and cover letter) both in English language to:
Bucharest.Office@cms-cmno.com mentioning the position you are applying for in the subject of the e-mail.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. Thank you in advance for your interest in joining our firm.
Applications should be submitted by no later than 30 October 2022.
The CMS Team
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 2 noiembrie 2022