PLAYTIKA is looking for a Corporate Counsel – Legal Department.
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles.
Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms.
Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That’s why we have over 35 million players.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika we don’t just build games, we bring them to life!
We’re looking for a mid-level legal professional to join our team as Corporate Counsel. If you are a team player, initiative and driven to work in an interesting and challenging multinational company we want to hear from you!
Under the general supervision of the Senior Corporate Counsel, the Corporate Counsel will be responsible for the following key duties:
– working closely and reporting to the Senior Counsel of Playtika Romania and the Headquarters legal department;
– demonstrate excellent legal knowledge and understanding of employment, corporate and commercial law;
– drafting, reviewing, negotiating and supporting implementation of a wide range of commercial agreements, including international agreements, addendums, annexes, ensuring compliance with the applicable laws and regulations and internal policies;
– researches and analyses laws, regulations and guidelines, monitors changes in the national and EU legislation;
– provide variety of employment, corporate and commercial legal support enabling profitable growth while mitigating legal risks and assure adherence to governance policies and country specific laws and regulations;
– perform other legal responsibilities and provide general business and legal advice to all departments in their specific matters/needs.
– Bachelor of Law degree with a good academic record; Master’s degree desired but not mandatory; Knowledge of Romanian Law and relevant experience are mandatory;
– over 3 years of relevant professional experience as an in-house lawyer of an international hi-tech company and/or experience in a commercial/corporate/Hi-Tech department of a leading law firm in Romania;
– experience and knowledge in employment law, corporate law and commercial law;
– excellent English (both written and oral) and communication skills.
WE ARE LOOKING AT AN INDIVIDUAL WHO IS
– team player, efficient, independent, self-motivated individual with great work ethic and a mindset of willing to help out wherever needed;
– positive, initiative and pro-active;
– self-organizational and time management skills;
– committed to work in a challenging but rewarding professional environment;
– quarterly & Performance Bonus;
– daily Lunch;
– fresh fruits, yogurts, ice-cream, snacks, drinks, coffee etc.;
– meal vouchers;
– holiday vouchers;
– long weekends;
– 1 day off for your birthday;
– private medical subscription;
– private dental subscription;
– private pension;
– wellbeing plan;
– birthday gift;
– bonus & gift cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas);
– transport settlement;
– parking facilities;
– exciting company events;
– games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.;
– central location: Timpuri Noi.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come play with us! 🙂
If you fit the description, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunţul expiră la data de 3 aprilie 2023