When you choose KPMG as the place to develop your career, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO) WHO HAS
– a Law Degree from a leading university;
– at least 4 years of experience in data protection and legal compliance;
– thorough knowledge and understanding of Data Protection (DP) legislation (including GDPR);
– ability to deal with confidential and/or sensitive issues and information;
– excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
– ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision;
– an organized approach to work, and willingness to take responsibility;
– very good understanding of computer security systems;
– organizational skills and attention to detail;
– English language.
WHAT ABOUT YOUR ROLE?
– informing and providing expert advice to KPMG entities and KPMG employees on their obligations in relation to compliance with the provisions of European and local Data Protection legislation;
– monitoring compliance with Data Protection legislation, internal Data Protection Policy and relevant local laws and regulations, and informing stakeholders within the Company of any changes in a timely manner;
– monitoring regulated business, using a risk based approach to identify any areas of weakness, to recommend actions to the process owners to ensure weaknesses are dealt with and, where appropriate, to report issues to the management board;
– providing and maintaining the necessary documentation to ensure compliance with Data Protection legislation including, but not limited to, policies, procedures, information notices, agreements and ensuring that they are kept up to date;
– providing expert advice and guidance on the Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA), including performing or monitoring the performance of DPIAs against the requirements of GDPR Article 35;
– working closely with the National IT Security Officer to defined & design appropriate cyber security requirements for the IT systems processing personal data;
– providing training to employees involved in personal data processing operations by supporting classroom and / or online courses;
– developing the process and procedures for reporting personal data breaches and taking the necessary measures to inform the relevant stakeholders as provided by GDPR Article 33 and 55;
– advising the Company on privacy notices to data subjects at the point of collection of their personal data, under Articles 13 – 15 of GDPR.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
– attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements (short Friday, gliding hours, short week);
– continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm;
– challenging projects;
– unique benefits like sport and massage in the office, social breakfasts with the partners and many more.
HOW TO APPLY?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and letter of motivation, in English, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 9 septembrie 2019