KINSTELLAR is looking for a junior lawyer or associate with a focus on regulatory and general commercial matters.
Kinstellar is the leading law firm in CEE and Central Asia, with 11 offices in 10 countries across the region. The Bucharest office fields over 30 lawyers from its majestic historic monument office in downtown Bucharest, where it has been offering advice on market-leading transactions and clients for years.
Kinstellar is a full-service firm, with particularly strong employment, litigation, real estate, M&A/ corporate, finance, competition, private equity and energy practices. We take on the most complex and high-profile assignments from some of the world’s most successful companies, who expect the highest level of service and expertise. We have built our reputation by exceeding their expectations.
We are looking for a junior associate / associate to practice in our Bucharest team with anywhere from 1 to 3 years of experience at a law firm, with preference for any or all of the following skills sets/practice:
– have a law degree from a reputable Romanian university and is member of the Bucharest Bar;
– have solid knowledge of civil and company law;
– have at least one (1) to three (3) years of practical experience in an international law firm or major domestic firm is preferred;
– find motivation in working on complex matters for international clients and global law firms;
– are flexible and want to work in a team that is praised for the consistently high quality of their work;
– are team players with passion for excellence.
Very good written and spoken English is a must; knowledge of further foreign languages is an advantage.
If you are looking to take the next step up in your career and make a valued contribution, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an independent law firm across the region and be part of our success. The job will involve client facing and matter management responsibilities from the outset to completion projects, and will involve responsibility for multiple projects at any given time.
– professional development in a leading CEE law firm and interesting work for reputable local and international clients;
– a modern and dynamic flexible work environment;
– technical and soft skills training and development across practice groups and jurisdictions;
– competitive compensation including future salary growth and annual performance bonus.
INFORMATION FOR THE APPLICANT
As a law firm providing premium legal services, we have a vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development.
HOW TO APPLY
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us continue to grow. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please, send your application (CV focused on describing the practical employment experience and cover letter) in English to Manuela Leptiher, Regional / Bucharest HR Manager at: email@example.com
Please specify the position you are applying for.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 5 mai 2021