TONCESCU & ASOCIAȚII SPARL – KPMG Legal is looking for Associates specializing in Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions, Financial Services or Litigations.
WHO ARE WE?
Toncescu și Asociații SPARL – KPMG Legal is the Romanian law firm affiliated with KPMG in Romania having a young, dynamic and innovative team member of KPMG Law global network and which differentiates in the market by the offering of legal services as part of complete solutions together with KPMG specialists and experts, by using technology for ensuring efficiency and by the quality of its services.
We want to further grow and consolidate our team with lawyers understanding the current developments, challenges and expectations and willing to grow and evolve in a context offering access to local and international knowledge and expertise and in a culture focused on development, learning and collaboration.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are currently seeking Associates to join our Bucharest office who to work in one of our teams specialized in Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions, Financial Services or Litigations.
We are looking for a purpose driven person who has:
– 0-1 years of professional experience with focus on Corporate and M&A or in Real Estate;
– additional expertise in other field of law practices would be considered an advantage;
– excellent writing and communication skills in English (good knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
– completed Romanian legal studies (top Law faculties are preferred, international study experience is welcomed, high marks represent an advantage);
– member of the Bucharest Bar;
– proactive attitude and positive approach to work, strong analytical ability, excellent research, legal drafting and verbal communication skills and a commitment to client service;
– team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
You will be supported in your career progression through performance management, formal and informal training, personal development programs etc.
You will have access to learning & development programs.
You will have access to mobility programs and other career opportunities within the firm.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
– attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements;
– dynamic and supportive work environment;
– an innovative and international working environment with high profile mandates;
– the opportunity to work closely with other practice groups on a domestic and cross-border basis;
– continuous coaching & mentorship;
– the chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture. We’ll do everything we can to help you fulfill your potential through various training courses and additional professional qualifications;
– great colleagues to work with;
– good career advancement opportunities;
– a flexible workplace and work environment.
Working at KPMG is also about happy people and an internal culture that supports employees in following their passions through various activities and events. We also have numerous benefits to support your health, a flexible working schedule and many more advantages.
HOW TO APPLY?
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes here.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 8 august 2022