BEREA LEGAL is looking for a business lawyer to be assigned/seconded to handle corporate & commercial legal issues for an international software company.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO
– Corporate: drafting and amending intra-group agreements/restructurings, shareholders and board meetings support, assistance on any other corporate aspect;
– Employment: assistance on the employment law matters (onboarding, separations, internal policies etc.);
– Compliance: assistance on the compliance/regulatory matters (conflicts of interest, GDPR etc.).
FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE, THE ACTUAL ACTIVITIES WOULD CONSIST OF
– drafting, reviewing, negotiating a variety of commercial contracts, including services agreements, partner and vendor agreements;
– preparing, reviewing and negotiating a wide variety of contractual documents, including term sheets, NDAs, MSAs, SOWs;
– preparing corporate governance issues, including board and shareholders resolutions and other regular corporate documents, and handling Trade Registry formalities;
– handling IP related issues, including trademarks, copyrights, and technology transactions;
– advising on employment law matters;
– maintaining a reasonable expertise in privacy law, including familiarity with GDPR and data processing agreements;
– dealing with cross-border business transactions and international law aspects;
– doing legal research in various legal areas and preparing and updating client’s policies and procedures from a regulatory & compliance perspective;
– providing cross-functional advice to different departments and teams.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
– Law degree with 3-5 years of experience in a corporation, law firm or in-house legal department with a focus on corporate, commercial, compliance and employment matters;
– excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
– excellent judgment, attention to detail and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information;
– ability to handle both routine matters as well as complex legal situations;
– good communication skills and an ability to work well with others (and independently);
– confident and not fearful of taking decisions, making recommendations, or making mistakes – solution oriented;
– curiosity to learn about other areas of the law/business both locally and globally and eager to work in a fast-paced, high activity environment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
– become part of an entrepreneurial and hard-working legal team with good reputation for its long-term partnership and approach, legal advice, negotiated deals and drafted contracts;
– wwork for a boutique law firm having a great national and international client portfolio;
– work alongside experienced lawyers who are willing to share their knowledge and expertise to allow you a growth in your career;
– client exposure;
– attractive rewards;
– opportunity to become a voice of the Romanian legal market and gain experience in various essential fields.
THE COMPANY – BEREA LEGAL
We are a full-service boutique law firm, offering top quality legal services to our clients based on our previous experience deriving from significant cross-border matters, covering corporate, M&A, data privacy, contracts, consumer protection and regulatory matters.
By associate the commercial insights gathered from our previous engagements, with the specific legal expertise acquired in Magic Circle Law Firms, as well as in highly ranked Law Firms from the Romanian market, we offer agile and practical solutions according to the clients’ needs.
We have been assisting clients from national and international companies activating in a broad range of industries, such as Private Equity, Technology, Oil and Gas, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Real Estate, Roads and Railway Infrastructure and Transportation, Tourism.
Additionally, our legal assistance usually starts upon the clients’ entry on the Romanian market and extends throughout their overall operations, as our main goal is to build a long-lasting partnership, rather than one-off assignments.
Our founding lawyer, Iulia Berea, is a member of the Romanian Union of Lawyers and of the Romanian Bar Association since 2004. Before establishing her own law practice, she was a founding Partner of a prestigious Romanian law firm, where she co-headed the Corporate and M&A and the Labour Department. Previously, Iulia Berea has been an associate with the Bucharest office of a Magic Circle Law Firms.
If you fit the description, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 23 noiembrie 2022