DLA PIPER DINU is currently recruiting an Administrative & Billing Assistant, Secretarial- Administrative Department.
The Administrative & Billing Assistant is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the lawyers and tax consultants in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
– ensure interface with people from outside the company;
– assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls;
– draft daily correspondence, prepare and produce various materials for conferences, meetings and other events (local and abroad);
– word-processing, insert comments, format documents and use the in-house style in all produced documents;
– fill in forms and file documents with the local authorities;
– oversee record of time and billings of the lawyers and tax consultants she/he is charge with;
– collect client identification documents, help drafting legal assistance agreements with internal and/or external clients as well as engagement letters/confirmations with other DLA Piper offices;
– open client matters within company system and store all documentation on paper and electronically according to the company internal policies;
– set in the company operating system the hourly rates for lawyers and tax consultants for each matter according to the agreements concluded with clients and/or engagement letters/confirmations concluded with other DLA Piper offices;
– record in the system the time worked by lawyers and tax consultants on each client matter, prepare monthly billing guides, operate the changes suggested by fee earners, tax consultants and clients;
– issue, send, save in the system and keep records of the invoices issued to the company clients, in compliance with the contractual provisions regarding invoicing (applicable discounts, hourly rates, invoicing currency, invoiced entities, etc.) as well as the company internal invoicing policies;
– ensure information flow between the firm and external clients as well as between their lawyers and the other firm’s departments;
– consolidate, collate, safeguard and circulate (internally and externally) information;
– maintain confidentiality of company information he/she has access to;
– offer assistance to other colleagues (lawyers or business support staff) when workload is high;
– perform other related duties as required.
This job description is not designed to be exhaustive and can be varied as required to develop or fulfil this role.
– business sound written and spoken English;
– highly computer literate (MS- Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Email, Internet);
– good verbal and listening communications skills;
– communication and relationship skills both with colleagues and with external clients;
– ability to find solutions for the problems faced;
– ability to make decisions and assume responsibility;
– ability to work independently and in a team;
– sense of organization and ability to prioritize and plan;
– attention to detail;
If you are looking to take a step up in your career, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join DLA Piper, a leading global business law firm, and be part of our success. You will be part of an inclusive, approachable and supportive team with a global mind-set, celebrating our international coverage and delivering the highest standard of legal advice and service excellence across borders.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to Monica Brusalis, HR Coordinator, at email@example.com
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world. We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
In everything we do connected with our People, our Clients and our Communities, we live by these values:
– Be Supportive – we are compassionate and inclusive, valuing diversity and acting thoughtfully;
– Be Collaborative – we are proactive, passionate team players investing in our relationships;
– Be Bold – we are fearless and inquisitive, challenging ourselves to think big and find creative new solutions;
– Be Exceptional – we are strategic and driven, exceeding standards and expectations.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 23 iunie 2023