GLODEANU PARTNERS is looking for a Corporate Lawyer in search of a career in a stimulating environment.
– draft, negotiate and review various legal documents and agreements;
– responsible for the day-to-day corporate compliance of all our Clients’ entities (e.g., establishing new entities, drafting of Board of Directors and General Assembly meeting decisions, filing with applicable regulatory authorities, etc.);
– due diligence analyses;
– collaborate with members of the legal team on various projects;
– conduct legal research and provide legal advice on legal solutions relating to corporate operations.
– should have maximum 4-5 years of experience in Corporate / M&A and Commercial practices within recognized law firms; other practice area expertise would be considered an additional value to our team, such as Employment and Data Protection;
– should have a law degree from a trustworthy Romanian university and is member of the Bucharest Bar;
– should know English language at an advanced level (written/spoken);
– should be a strong team player, with excellent interpersonal skills,
– should be able to efficiently manage a complex and diverse workload,
– should be self-motivated and willing to learn;
– should be able to concentrate to achieve the objectives and tasks received.
– competitive remuneration and bonus scheme according to professional evolution;
– professional development and training;
– remote working in line with the firm policy;
– opportunity to work in a pleasant and positive environment;
– private medical services subscription.
GLODEANU & Partners LLc is a boutique law firm, highly specialized in energy (mainly renewable energy) / real estate / infrastructure / M&A / employment / GDPR matters, founded by Ciprian Glodeanu and Cezar Gusu.
We are more than just another law firm. We are a concept serving clients and offering a personal, creative, and business oriented legal advice. We stand by our clients from the business inception to its maturity and assist in a wide range of legal issues from daily legal advice to complex transactions.
First and foremost, we value INTEGRITY, TRUST, EXCELLENCE, LOYALTY, and CREDIBILITY. We are business lawyers but play by the rules and pride ourselves on our solutions work. We recognize that our clients are best served if courts are avoided but will spare no efforts in winning litigations. Trust and credibility are fundamental grounds of all client attorney relationships.
To be considered for this position, please send your application in English language at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the position you are applying for.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 5 aprilie 2023