REFF & ASSOCIATES is looking for a talented and passionate lawyer with a minimum 7 year experience in Personal Data Protection to work with us as Managing Associate.
Local expertise, international best practices: With a local team of over 70 lawyers and paralegals, Reff & Associates has the resources to assist its clients in all areas of business law. As a member of the Deloitte Legal network, we have the ability to provide to our clients access to international expertise, experience and knowledge in fellow member firms across the world. This international and regional coverage enables us to support clients in their cross-border initiatives.
International recognition: international legal directories recommend Reff & Associates as a leading firm: ranked by EMEA Legal 500 as a tier 1 law firm in Real Estate, and acknowledged as a leading law firm in: Banking & Finance, Corporate and M&A, Dispute Resolution and PPP & Procurement; Chambers recommends the firm for Banking & Finance, Corporate M&A and Real Estate; while IFLR1000 ranks it for Banking and nominates it as a notable law firm for M&A, Capital Markets and Project Finance.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHALL HAVE
– experience in consumer protection and online services is highly appreciated;
– expert knowledge of data protection law (GDPR and current law/decisions of the DPA) and practice;
– are deeply involved in all stages of evolution of a project, from initial discussions with prospect, proposal development, analysis, structuring, drafting, negotiations, and implementation;
– have access to the rich local and global research and training resources of the Deloitte Legal network;
– work in a dynamic and competitive environment, which preserves a uniquely collegial culture and strives for work/life balance;
– coach more junior associates, by providing high quality on-the-job training and guidance.
– law school graduate and Bar membership;
– usually 7 to 10+ years of professional experience in a law firm;
– sound legal reasoning, thoroughness, very good legal writing skills;
– fluency in written/spoken English is a must, any other foreign language is an advantage;
– team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable;
– experience in other areas of law including corporate law, review/drafting/negotiating commercial contracts, online contracts, e-commerce is valued.
Should you be interested in this challenging opportunity, please send your resume together with an expression of interest at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 6 aprilie 2018