MAREȘ / DANILESCU / ASOCIAȚII recrutează avocați colaboratori în cadrul departamentului de consultanță.
– Senior Associate;
– Junior Associate.
– full professional proficiency of spoken and written English is compulsory, French and/or Spanish being an asset;
– analytical ability, common sense, drive and resilience, professionalism, good judgment, dexterous thinking and creative ideas;
– ability to fluently and effectively communicate complex information in a clear and convincing way;
– ability to make judgments based on analysis of real information;
– ability to display an open and tolerant attitude, facilitating personal and professional relationships;
– ability to write in a clear, organized and concise manner;
– ability to comply with established procedures and to perform consistently, even in stressful situations;
– proficient computer related skills, including MS Office, legal professional software et alia.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR SENIOR ASSOCIATE
– a minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience in a corporate law firm;
– an in-depth knowledge of the legal and/or technical rules applicable in general corporate M&A practice;
– a good knowledge of energy & natural resources or public procurement, concessions and PPP;
– ability to delegate, to coordinate and supervise work;
– ability to anticipate the critical points in an engagement, setting objectives, milestones and control points.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR JUNIOR ASSOCIATE
– graduate of the qualification exam for Bar Association, 1 to 2 years working experience in a corporate law firm being an advantage;
– a very good knowledge of the legal and/or technical rules applicable in general corporate practice, companies law and related practice areas.
MDA offers an open, flexible and supportive place in which to practice law. Incoming members of our team are assigned into the firm’s practices based on their skills and interests, yet adapted to the current needs of the firm. Our firm’s structure provides associates with exposure to a broad range of client types and practice styles while ensuring a strong grounding in several major areas of our corporate practice. Any newcomer is encouraged to take ownership of the transactions, clients, and business development responsibilities that they are involved in, according to his skills and expertise.
There is no minimum number of billable hours an associate must meet. The billable hours are monitored by partners to assure an associate’s full involvement in our practice and to attempt to spread workloads fairly.
MAREȘ, DANILESCU & ASOCIAȚII has been founded in 2011 by the association of leading Romanian attorneys with a solid track record in leading international and local law firms. We formed a reputed independent corporate law firm, with an international minded perspective. Presently, our firm benefits from the contribution of a total number of 12 fee-earners highly specialized in various business related law areas.
Our law firm is specialized in business law in the broadest sense, covering major commercial and industrial activities in the Romanian market, from energy to banking and finance, from capital markets to corporate affairs and labour, from infrastructure to media, from automotive industry to soft drinks and food.
We advise our clients on efficient tax structures for corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, financings, bankruptcies and restructurings, partnerships and joint ventures, insurance products, employee compensation, and real estate projects. We have played a significant role in the formation of offshore investment companies and insurance vehicles, cross-border acquisitions and financings. The partners of the firm have been representing international and domestic clients, global corporations, large international financial and investment institutions in many significant financing projects, while also serving many small and medium-sized establishments.
MDA’s international network of relationships and commitment to timely and effective service assure real time interaction with international clients’ in-house and outside lawyers, and backup support on project finance, cross border transactions and other international projects.
If you are interested in joining our team and if your background respects the profile hereby proposed, please be so kind and transmit your resume together with your application letter, in English language to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The selected candidates will be invited to participate to an interview with our partners. Job details, team and career opportunities will be discussed during direct meetings. Please be aware of the fact that only selected candidates will be contacted.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 28 iunie 2013